An X rating generally indicates a motion picture which contains the most explicit content. It may refer to:
- The X rating formerly given by the MPAA
- The X certificate formerly issued by the British film censors
- There is a similar R18 certificate given to works with strong images of real sex or fetish material.
- The X 18+ rating currently issued by the Australian Classification Board
- The X rating in France was given for films that contain pornography or contain lots of graphic violence.
- In Spain, the X rating restricts the exhibition of such works to licensed premises only.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.